- 5-year forecast for the data analytics and management market
- Introducing: The AI Product Directory
- 7 hottest programming languages of 2022
- Nvidia GTC 2022: Autonomous vehicle chip unveiled
- US grants copyright protection to AI-generated comic book
- 5 takeaways from the Nvidia GTC 2022 conference
- Intel's research chief on the next level of human-AI collaboration
- AI startup roundup: Where OpenAI CEO and Twitch co-founder are investing
- Ethical AI: More than a marketing ploy?
- Sustainable AI: Differentiating ‘doing good’ from ‘good intentions’
AI Product Directory
The enterprise AI market is entering a stage of explosive growth, with an unprecedented number of companies seeking to operationalize AI and begin their AI journeys, according to our OMDIA Market Maturity Survey of more than 400 enterprises.
We introduce the AI Product Directory, an interactive database and a powerful visualization tool helping users navigate the AI marketplace. The Directory compiles information on more than 1,200 companies involved in AI.
Users can find companies by headquarter locations, AI technology employed, industries served, horizontal use cases, employee size, and IT category. The list includes the Top 200 key market players as well as the whole spectrum of technology vendors, from startups to established solutions providers.
October 4, 2022,
November 2-3, 2022, Austin Convention Center (ACC)
December 7-8, 2022, Javits Center