Missed The AI Summit London on June 15-16, 2022? You can catch up on all the action via AI Business TV!
Featuring exclusive interviews with speakers, fascinating product demos, and recordings of sessions from across the event – including Colin Murdoch, Chief Business Officer at Deepmind, and Will Greenwood, England Rugby World Cup winner and Chief Commercial Officer at Afiniti – it's not to be missed.
To watch AI Business TV, you will need to register when prompted. Once registered, this page will reload and you will be able to choose from all sessions from the Summit using the pop out navigation that appears on the right of the video player (hover over to make it appear).
AI Business TV is next heading to The AI Summit and IoT World Austin on November 2-3, 2022. We’ll be broadcasting live from the show and bringing you all the best bits. To find out more about the event or register your interest in attending, visit the website.
- Black Hat USA 2022: Adapting to the growing cyber threat landscape
- AI predicts which team will win the World Series
- Gartner: Emerging tech that will accelerate AI automation
- How AI can help companies in an economic downturn
- AI news roundup: A new cybersecurity framework, Amazon rolls out palm tech
- Apple unveils GAUDI: An AI model that generates 3D scenes from any angle
- AT&T CDO: Harnessing data and AI to enhance business value
- China overtakes the US in scientific research output
- Gaming wars: AppLovin offers to buy Unity Software for $20 billion
- AI for Ukraine: Helping to make the country an AI Hub
October 4, 2022,
November 2-3, 2022, Austin Convention Center (ACC)
December 7-8, 2022, Javits Center
Upcoming WebinarsMore Webinars
David Hardoon explaining recent developments in Data Science and AI
Author of Getting Started with Business Analytics: Insightful Decision-Making and the forthcoming book, Creating a Data Culture: Failing to Succeed