- 5-year forecast for the data analytics and management market
- Introducing: The AI Product Directory
- US grants copyright protection to AI-generated comic book
- AI startup roundup: Where OpenAI CEO and Twitch co-founder are investing
- 7 hottest programming languages of 2022
- 5 takeaways from the Nvidia GTC 2022 conference
- Ethical AI: More than a marketing ploy?
- Nvidia GTC 2022: Autonomous vehicle chip unveiled
- Intel's research chief on the next level of human-AI collaboration
- The AI Business Podcast returns!
October 4, 2022,
November 2-3, 2022, Austin Convention Center (ACC)
December 7-8, 2022, Javits Center
Edward Tsang discusses Regime Change in Computational Finance
Author of Detecting Regime Change in Computational Finance: Data Science, Machine Learning, and Algorithmic Trading and a forthcoming book on AI for Finance