- Purchase Requirement: No purchase necessary.
- Eligibility: This promotion is offered and open to employed professionals.
- Applicability: Void where prohibited by law.
- Time Period: The offer ends August 1 2021.
- How to Enter: To participate, you must complete the readers’ survey and enter your email address on the final screen. Your email address must be correct in order to receive the prize.
- Limitations on Entry: The system will only allow you to register once.
- Limitations on Winners: The iPad Air will be awarded to one qualified person chosen at random, as outlined in section 2 above, who register using the survey link. The AI Summit tickets to a venue of your choice will be awarded to 5 qualified people chosen at random, as outlined in section 2 above, who register using the survey link.
- Delivery: The tickets that are awarded will be sent to the winners via email. The iPad Air will be sent to the chosen winner via registered mail within a month from the closing date. No substitution for prize other than as offered. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not transferable. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Obligations: AI Business and its related companies are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunication; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures; garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; or lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of AI Business.
- Release of Liability: By participating, entrants release AI Business, its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, vendors and the employees, officers, directors and agents of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to provide the registration information, that it is accurate and complete and that you understand and hereby authorize use of all or any part of such information for any purposes in connection with this promotion. For online entries, such use may include but is not limited to AI Business and third-party marketing research and referrals.
- EasyJet's Ben Dias on AI in aviation
- Microsoft’s new language model creates responses - on data it wasn’t trained on
- Samsung invests in startup making higher performing AI chips than Nvidia
- Great summer reads: Books AI experts recommend
- AI-generated image graces magazine cover for the first time
- Making the shift to AI – the right way
- Experts in AI: Plans for the Centre for Cognitive and Advanced Technologies
- AI Summit London: 5 key takeaways
- Game changer? UK eases copyright rules for AI training data
- AI news roundup: TSA to use AI for airport screening, IBM on AI fairness in ad tech
September 14, 2022, Virtual
November 2-3, 2022, Austin Convention Center (ACC)
December 7-8, 2022, Javits Center
Upcoming WebinarsMore Webinars
Edward Tsang discusses Regime Change in Computational Finance
Author of Detecting Regime Change in Computational Finance: Data Science, Machine Learning, and Algorithmic Trading and a forthcoming book on AI for Finance