- EasyJet's Ben Dias on AI in aviation
- Microsoft’s new language model creates responses - on data it wasn’t trained on
- Samsung invests in startup making higher performing AI chips than Nvidia
- Great summer reads: Books AI experts recommend
- AI-generated image graces magazine cover for the first time
- Making the shift to AI – the right way
- Experts in AI: Plans for the Centre for Cognitive and Advanced Technologies
- AI Summit London: 5 key takeaways
- Game changer? UK eases copyright rules for AI training data
- AI news roundup: TSA to use AI for airport screening, IBM on AI fairness in ad tech
Argo AI to run driverless robotaxis in Austin and Miami
Argo AI’s self-driving tech will be used in Ford Escapes.
Argo AI has become the latest autonomous car tech company to start testing robotaxis without human safety drivers.
September 14, 2022, Virtual
November 2-3, 2022, Austin Convention Center (ACC)
December 7-8, 2022, Javits Center