Businesses Can Now Integrate Real-Time Messenger Bots Quickly and Easily Through Inbenta’s Chatbot Plugin
Inbenta, the Natural Language search platform powered by AI, today announced availability of its “Chatbot Creation Platform“ for websites, Facebook Messenger and Skype. The new plugin gives businesses a simple way to create and deploy customer support messenger bots; providing their customers with a real-time chat experience that combines a hybrid of AI self-service support and on-demand live agent chat.
Integrated with Inbenta’s powerful semantic search technology, the Chatbot Creation Platform enables a company to leverage its existing knowledge base to create the chatbot experience. The knowledge base – or customer FAQs – are no more than a sequence of answers to common questions; because the content is founded on natural language, the customer exchange becomes a two-way conversation.
How it works:
- Powered by human language: Inbenta chatbots apply Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI to a computer interface. With Inbenta’s unique NLP, customers find the right FAQ even when they type totally different keywords – for example “Can I bring my Doberman” would match a FAQ that states “Can I carry on my pet?” A conversational response requires no additional training, metadata or manual input.
- Real-time: Semantic search technology instantly accesses information via the company’s knowledge base (FAQs) to find the most relevant answer in real time.
- Effortless setup: Using just a few lines of code, businesses are up and running with their own branded chatbot in a matter of weeks.
- Hybrid: Customers can choose to use self-service Virtual Assistant support or on-demand Live Chat. If they are not satisfied with the answer provided, they will be transferred to a live agent will already have the detailed conversation history for a seamless user experience.
- Global Support: Over 40% of the world’s native speaking population is supported including English, Euskera, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Romanian, and Russian.
- By 2020, 85% of customer interactions would be managed without a human (Gartner).
- Virtual agents and chatbots will be the top consumer applications of artificial intelligence over the next five years (TechEmergence market research, “AI Founders and Executives Predict 5-Year Trends on Consumer Tech“).
- 900 million people are using Messenger every month; and not just chatting with friends and family, they’re getting in touch with the businesses they care about. (Facebook)
Comments on the news
- “Research shows that a growing number of customers prefer self-service channels to answer questions, resolve issues or complete transactions. We make it possible for businesses to easily meet that demand without the need to develop in-house. Our white label chatbots are running in a matter of hours, not months,” said Jordi Torras, Co-Founder and CEO, Inbenta.
- “Conversation powered by natural language and Artificial Intelligence will the next evolution of platform development. Messaging bots are the first phase of this, but not every chatbot is intelligent. Inbenta technology is built on extensive linguistic training and testing, so the FAQ-based chatbots we create have a certain level of emotional intelligence that helps them understand real world scenarios better,” said Jordi Pratts, CTO, Inbenta.
Embedded image credit: https://www.inbenta.com/en