In this digital symposium, senior executives from Blue Yonder and Microsoft will review new technologies and case studies that demonstrate how machine learning is making supply chains more intelligent, more intuitive, more predictive and more capable of delivering to customers when, how and where they want.
Join us for this virtual session as we look at the pandemic as a catalyst for change and discuss the role of AI and other key technologies in shaping the landscape in telecommunications and digital transformation—and how to use these trends to stay competitive.
More importantly, companies of the Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS) ecosystem must come together to support this robust platform that enables digital transformation to achieve these goals via digital core, digital edge, and digital exchange – the three main tenets of digital transformation.
Join our expert panel to guide you through a practical blueprint for digital customer engagement—including real stories from leading retail brands.
Insurers are at the brink of a major transformation as customer preferences have shifted toward higher rates of self-service and digital engagement. Market innovators have raised the bar by implementing fully digital business models that create an efficient and satisfying customer experience.
In this webinar, Ignacio Vilaplana, Lead Data Scientist at Euskaltel (Virgin Mobile), and Federico Castanedo, Lead Data Scientist at DataRobot, will discuss how to overcome the challenges to effectively apply AI in Telecommunications, reduce churn and increase Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) with AI, and determine which customers are valuable and worth retaining
During this webinar, leaders from semiconductor manufacturing and software technology industries will discuss real-life applications of artificial intelligence and new technologies that help create digital twins and enable autonomous supply chain planning as we approach the post-pandemic era.
Enterprise documents are a rich source of hidden data and insights. Enterprises are realizing this and are on the look-out to extract and process this valuable information. But as the market is flooded with multiple jargons and claims, it can get difficult for the end consumer to de-clutter through the noise.
So what should enterprises do? What do they need to know before they adopt a document processing solution?
Join our webinar to hear John Kuriakose, Principle Product Architect for Infosys Nia at Infosys and guest speaker from Forrester Research, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Boris Evelson. They will:
- Demystify the myths around applying AI for document processing
- Elaborate on some key points enterprises should consider before adopting AI for document processing
In today’s complex world, pressures around global supply chains are unprecedented. Labor availability, materials shortages, limited logistics services, and variable demand are forcing supply chain leaders to continually revise their plans. The strength of a supply chain is only as good as its weakest link.
Join this interactive virtual session to learn how industry leaders including Bose are harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, advanced statistics, and new data sources outside the four walls of the enterprise to optimize supply chain demand forecasting to drive business growth. The 90-minute interactive session will include prescriptive insights into:
- Fine-tuning demand planning with non-traditional data sources
- Innovating with AI and machine learning across the entire supply chain
- Integrating institutional business knowledge into advanced analytic solutions
- Adapting to new ways of working to achieve next-generation forecasting
- Using demand planning advancements for a digital jumpstart to touchless planning
Amid disruption ushered in by COVID-19, please join us to learn best practices around leveraging non-traditional data to optimize your supply chain in the new normal.
The rate of AI-related technology adoption and financial investment has been on the rise for several years. Adopters across major sectors like Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Telecommunications say they are realizing competitive advantage and expect AI-powered transformation to happen for both their organization and industry.
But the truth is, we are only at the beginning of understanding its true capabilities. And while it’s clear that AI will play an ever-increasing role within these sectors, creating opportunities for increased productivity, responsiveness and efficiency, firms are still learning to navigate the potential risk around the technologies. Managing key issues around AI governance, trust, and ethics become more of a boardroom issue. Join this intimate roundtable for discussion with your peers to learn how organizations are preparing and managing this disruptive wave of change.
In this informative session we will explore:
- Which roles, functions, and processes are, or will be, most impacted by automation and AI
- Best practices for training the workforce who are most affected
- Critical changes necessary in organizations to support the successful implementation of AI and automated systems
As the hype cycle for natural language technologies continue to obscure executives, with premature chatbot launches in the market and the imminent arrival of intelligent products, attention has now shifted to the question of what exactly are the cost savings in my industry from the "next gen chatbot."
In this webinar, we focus on how Conversational AI products will act as a catalyst for a new wave of service transformation by opening unique opportunities and driving incremental value throughout the service business model.
Key topics include:
- Lessons learned from typical chatbot implementations
- The rise of the conversational AI and no-code / low-code platforms vBuilding a sustainable service transformation strategy
- The killer use cases for service teams
As AI migrates out of the data center to meet the growing demand for real-time AI at the Edge, developers face entirely different AI compute requirements, a broad range of application development challenges & deployment realities, and a more complex heterogeneous infrastructure. AI theory meets the challenges of practical, day-to-day AI applications at the Edge, where technology limitations can force product compromise on developers.
In this webinar, we explore the challenges, gaps and opportunities for AI to be integrated into a diverse range of edge products and applications improving and creating new industrial systems.
Key topics include:
- The AI deployment spectrum from Enterprise to Edge
- AI Edge state of market, gaps and opportunities
- Why the Edge demands a different approach
- The balancing act of performance/power budget/cost/complexity
- Making Edge AI practical in widely varying resource situations
A digital transformation strategy is no longer a nice to have, but a necessity. Eighty-five percent of enterprise decision-makers say they have a time frame of two years to make significant inroads into digital transformation, or risk falling behind their competitors.
There is a growing consensus that some of the most impactful use cases for advancing digital transformation are in the customer experience space. Conversational AI is increasingly being used in these types of projects to enable easier communication between businesses and their customers.
In this session you will hear about:
- Key considerations when choosing the channel to kickstart your digital transformation
- The benefits of using Conversational AI applications like virtual assistants in CX initiatives
- The importance of having a cohesive digital strategy that continues to evolve as your business needs change
- Real-life use case of digital transformation with Conversational AI
Automating business processes practiced in organisations for decades shows that applying AI to automation is what drives agile and streamlined operations, empowering the creation of new, more resilient and adaptable operating models.
Today, forward-looking companies use automation applications, like intelligent workflows and robotic processes, to populate operational data lakes, and AI provides near real-time intelligence with sophisticated visualization and decision-making tools.
This Digital Seminar will explore the leading trends in advancing business operations, with a look at IBM’s Automation Platform, which offers visibility into the performance of the Digital Workforce and RPA bots across the enterprise.
- Best practises of applying Intelligent Automation in business operations;
- Tools available for Digital Business Automation Management;
- Learn more from the panel discussion and participate in the Q&A session with experts
One of the most important phases of a machine learning project is data collection and annotation. Together, they account for at least 40% of the effort to get a project from conception to deployment.
In this presentation, we will look at a real-life case study for a large-scale data collection and annotation project that involved mathematical formulas, diagrams, and handwritten text in multiple languages, including Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
To deliver the data, Lionbridge leveraged its distributed network of annotators, involving hundreds of specialists around the world.
Join this 60-minute presentation to learn
- What methods for data collection work best
- How to ensure the diversity of your dataset
- The importance of data quality
- How to deliver your ML project on time and on budget
Organizations have been automating business processes for decades, but true Operational Intelligence only became a reality when big data and analytics provided the ability to gather operational data and apply AI and machine learning models. Today, automation applications, like workflows and robotic processes, are populating data lakes with operational data, and AI is providing near real-time intelligence with sophisticated visualization tools.
As a result, operations professionals can quickly see where bottlenecks are starting to build up, which teams need extra attention, where specific human expertise is necessary, and how likely the business is to meet its goals.
This Digital Seminar will explore the leading trends in Operational Intelligence, with a look at IBM’s Automation Operation Command Center, which offers visibility into the performance of the Digital Workforce and RPA bots across the enterprise.
- The benefits of Operational Intelligence in a real-life case study;
- The types of Machine Learning Models and Visualization views available for Automation;
- The typical use cases enabled by the IBM Cloud Pak for Automation;
- Q&A with experts including Tom Ivory, Vice President, Global Leader, Automation Innovation, and Ed Lynch, Vice President, IBM Digital Business Automation.
Companies are leveraging data to unlock meaningful insights across a variety of activities, such as identifying new sources of revenue, developing new products/services and maintaining competitiveness amid new and evolving business norms. However, most recent surveys indicate that the stakeholder expectations are not completely addressed, tangible business value is not fully realized and many AI initiatives are never fully industrialized. Please join Avanade’s team of AI and industry experts as they walk through concrete examples of how leading organizations are accelerating their AI journey to create agile, responsive and highly personalized business models.
Join us for these industry conversations and more:
- Financial Services: Improve your financial advisor/agent productivity, reduce earning volatility and drive customer experience to the next level using AI/ML
- Industrial Manufacturing and Oil & Gas: Explore predictive asset management, production scenario planning and intelligent inventory optimization using connected machines
- Retail and CPG: Discover how virtual queueing, endless aisle, product recommendation, shopper associate interaction, and customer journey analytics can accelerate your ability to meet changing customer and employee expectations
- Healthcare: Improve patient experience and clinician experience with clinician virtual assistants, improve operational experience with medical supply management and intelligent contact centers.
With 90% of data within organizations being unstructured, and most of it locked in documents, organizations are staring at massive manual effort, high costs and lost opportunities due to the lack of relevant information in real time. AI can be a game changer when it comes to opening the doors to a wealth of rich insights critical for faster and easier decision making without the need for time-intensive, manual extraction of information from documents.
Join this AI Business Digital Seminar sponsored by Edgeverve to learn how businesses are moving on to the next wave of digital transformation with enterprise-grade AI powered document comprehension platform that digitizes unstructured documents and extracts insights to enable on-demand consumption.
Key Take Aways:
- A look at how enterprises have built resilience over the years to future-proof against disruptions
- What are the top trends in the Enterprise document digitization and comprehension market?
- Becoming an insights-driven enterprise – how to uncover insights locked in documents to take timely, strategic and informed actions?
- How are enterprises benefiting from AI powered document comprehension to unlock business value
- This Digital Seminar will be moderated by Max Smolax, Global Editor at AI Business.
Artificial intelligence, machine learning and other advanced technologies are making it possible for the supply chain to become truly autonomous — the ability to do dynamic segmentation of the portfolio, sense and predict disruptions, and self-correct in real time in order to make supply chains more resilient, agile and cost efficient. But how can the typical company achieve this ambitious vision?
Key topics include:
- The Autonomous Supply Chain Journey
- Mahindra & Mahindra Digital Transformation Journey – Mahindra and Mahindra needed to enhance its traditional segmentation processes and tools based on subjective classification criteria and rules of thumb cut-off boundaries - leading to inefficient allocation of inventory and less than optimal service levels for the customer. In addition, the company relied on manual Excel spreadsheets to create demand and supply plans that were inadequate due to the complexity and scale of business. Mahindra and Mahindra partnered with BlueYonder to gain greater agility and responsiveness, improve customer service, and reduce inventory costs at the same time.
- Strategies being leveraged by customers to make the supply chain lean, resilient, agile and responsive by shifting the Lean vs. Resilience curve
- End-to-end supply chain visibility
- Scenario planning
- Dynamic Segmentation
- Supply Chain Risk Mitigation
With AI, enterprises can now have access to the hidden insights long stored within these documents, enabling higher agility and quicker responsiveness. Join this webinar to understand various instances of how this information can be helpful to your enterprise and Industry.
IBM’s Digital Business Automation platform integrates best-of-breed workflow, capture, decision management and content management into a platform that enables you to build end-to-end applications to automate great swaths of your business. A single automation platform offers heightened operational intelligence achieved through real-time monitoring, process mining, machine learning and visualization across all the capabilities, which enables business operations to quickly identify and address problem areas and reposition workers to adapt and respond to changing conditions. This session will dig deep into this capability, known as IBM Business Automation Insight, with use cases and demonstrations of the low code dashboards that business operations professionals in any industry can use to build a more resilient, productive hybrid workforce. Key topics include: • Common monitoring obstacles created by siloed and disparate systems • How AI and Machine learning can provide actionable insight • How Business Operations professionals can use low code dashboards to build granular reports and screens • How process mining can keep organizations ahead of curve
With millions of people adapting to a “new normal” in life and work, business resiliency and service continuity matter more than ever. Many organizations are turning to AI to bolster their customer-facing interactions and ensure that they can meet the increased service demand. In this webinar, you'll learn how customers like IBM have embraced new ways of working to ensure business continuity in their contact center and deliver seamless, customer-centric support.
COVID-19 is putting the world’s supply chains to the test. How can AI/ML help to navigate unpredictable demand and supply, expanding sales channels, skill shortages, trade restrictions and more, ensuring that supplies get to the people who need them?
As the global race to 5G advances, what will be the most impactful aspect on enterprises and how can you prepare?
Smart brands are learning from the 5G transformation to inform their own digital transformation strategies to harness the full power of AI and automation, create hyper-personalized, friction-free experiences, and build stronger customer relationships.
Join us for this live roundtable discussion as we share insights on how to leverage 5G network innovations to create new, better customer experiences. We’ll explore:
- What’s driving the need for 5G (and not just in the telecoms industry)
- Why leading brands are putting CX at the heart of their 5G investment strategies
- How 5G can help you create next-generation customer experiences and strengthen customer loyalty
- Practical steps you can take to prepare your own organization for the 5G-powered future of customer engagement
Plus, gain real-world insights from Rakuten on how they are investing in Conversational and Engagement AI Services to transform their own network and deliver exceptional CX.