In today’s complex world, pressures around global supply chains are unprecedented. Labor availability, materials shortages, limited logistics services, and variable demand are forcing supply chain leaders to continually revise their plans. The strength of a supply chain is only as good as its weakest link.
Join this interactive virtual session to learn how industry leaders including Bose are harnessing the power of AI, machine learning, advanced statistics, and new data sources outside the four walls of the enterprise to optimize supply chain demand forecasting to drive business growth. The 90-minute interactive session will include prescriptive insights into:
- Fine-tuning demand planning with non-traditional data sources
- Innovating with AI and machine learning across the entire supply chain
- Integrating institutional business knowledge into advanced analytic solutions
- Adapting to new ways of working to achieve next-generation forecasting
- Using demand planning advancements for a digital jumpstart to touchless planning
Amid disruption ushered in by COVID-19, please join us to learn best practices around leveraging non-traditional data to optimize your supply chain in the new normal.