- DeepMind's Gato: A step towards artificial general intelligence?
- Google opens all-electric HQ campus
- 5 AgTech AI companies you need to know
- Can AI help stop mass shootings?
- UPDATE: Broadcom and VMWare: Does a deal make sense?
- Europe’s first automated gas station convenience store
- Artificial Intelligence - A new ally for the automotive industry
- Siemens uses AI to reduce energy output in Baltic data centers
- Intel Vision 2022: CEO Pat Gelsinger on ‘4 superpowers’ of innovation
- IBM report: British brands falling behind in the AI race
June 16-15, 2022, Tobacco Dock
December 7-8, 2022, Javits Center
David Burden explaining recent developments around Virtual Humans
Author of Virtual Humans: Today and Tomorrow
- FastChat: The Rise of Everyday AI
- FastChat: The Art and Science of Scaling AI Throughout the Enterprise
- The Ten Commandments for controlling your information within a remote work environment
- Innovation Nation: Placing innovation at the heart of the UK’s economic rebuild
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail