Over the past ten years, the way we do business has changed irrevocably. Enterprise tasks, processes, and now entire roles are being automated, driving efficiencies and eliminating the drudgery of repetitive manual labor. This transformation is being supercharged by a combination of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions; in other words, Intelligent Automation (IA).
This inaugural edition of the AI Business eBook series provides a comprehensive overview of the Intelligent Automation journey for enterprises – from choosing an initial proof of concept, all the way up to scaling across the organization.
In this eBook, written in partnership with WorkFusion, you will find out:
- The benefits Intelligent Automation can bring to your business;
- Which tasks to automate first for faster time-to-value;
- How IA is being used to fight financial crime, improve customer service and optimize supply chains;
- The advantages of using ‘weak supervision’ machine learning;
- Pitfalls to avoid when scaling Intelligent Automation across the organization.
If you are a senior enterprise decision-maker looking to start, grow, or scale your automation efforts, look no further.